Wi-Fi Problems

Reaction score
So right now I'm moving house, I'm moving right next door, and for the first 3 days that I slept in the new house, my wi-fi worked perfectly, the linksys modem is still in the other house while I was using it. I had full coverage on the Wi-Fi. Yesterday I get the Software Update alarm, so I just Update everything, and after that my Wi-Fi only gets one bar, and two if I get lucky in the new house.
Is anyone else having issues like these?
I know and have heard the Wi-Fi sucks on the Macbooks because of the case, but if I hard perfect Wi-Fi one day, then I update and it's gone, Is it a problem or a bug in the update?
Anyone else having this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Macbook cases are plastic... so it shouldn't have any real effect... Are you talking macbook pro? Because even then, I haven't had a wifi issue, other than in my office which has a brick wall and two stud walls in the way. Where is your WAP in relation to your notebook?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.