I Ordered my ibook tonight...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
I ordered my 12" 1.2ghz G4 ibook off of Apples website. I upgraded to the 60gig HD. I will be broke for the next month, but its better than obsessing over pictures of the ibook online. If the order was placed tonight, the 15th, when do you all think it will arrive? I am assuming they will have to make one with the 60 gig HD as that is not standard, unless the have some premade with that drive. Any ideas on when it will arrive? Please let me know,as I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
You should definitely recheck your emails that you have received from Apple. They send you an email that has the tracking number for your iBook.

L

Louis_mbs

I ordered my iMac G5 recently from Apple and was redirected (telephone call) to apple (Ireland). So I thought as I had therefore ended up making the order through apple-Ireland, that the iMac would be coming from Ireland itself !! I then look on my tracking number and where is it ?? Shanghai, China!

I don't know whether ibooks are shipped from shanghai also, however for the iMac I was told to allow 10 days for arrival at my door.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
They are made in China just like everything else in the world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Actually mine came from Taiwan, not shanghai...

But I suppose they are made in various factories in asia...

OP
ByzantineRemnant
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
It says on the tracking, that my ibook will ship on or before De 21st. :( Im gonna have to wait around a week, that sucks.

OP
ByzantineRemnant
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
OH BABY OH BABY! MY ibook shipped tonight, its going Federal Express. Any ideas on how much longer I must wait? Im guessing monday, which is nice because I have mondays off and I can play with it all day!

OP
ByzantineRemnant
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
FEDEX estimated arrival date is Dec. 23rd, I hate waiting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.