Windows 64bits with MAC HD!

Reaction score
Hello Guys, im new in this forum!
I want to know, what program i'll need to use to identify my directories from running windows xp profssional 64 bits in my other MAC HD. I tried the MacDrive, but is only for windows vista 64bits.
And now? can they help me? thanks !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
I use a program called: HFSExplorer

Its free, however, it only works for 'extracting' files off your mac drive...

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with anything, but how in god's name does one start a new thread here? (And not by having to post it on other peoples', like I am here).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Click 'Home' at the top, go into the forum you want to post in, and near the top on the left hand side above the threads there's a button for it, where the post reply button is now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
This has nothing to do with anything, but how in god's name does one start a new thread here? (And not by having to post it on other peoples', like I am here).
here is a screenshot... (click to englare)
Picture-1.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.