• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

is teksale.com a scam?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a legit website to get a used or refurbished imac g5 from....
and i stumbled upon teksale, anyone know if it's a scam?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
It looks legit...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
it seems legit. how is gainsaver not legit, i know people who have used that to get really awesome deals.

OP
asheq
Reaction score
i keep hearing that gainsaver has screwed alot of people out of money...

and that they don't send products most of the time?
that's what i keep reading.
do you know these people in real life?

Reaction score
Well, the guy hung up on me...

... being here in Austin, I asked if I could come look at the laptop I was about to purchase. They said they only ship out their products. Never buy from a company that hangs up on you, obviously.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.