• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

eBlaster and Spectorsoft keylogger on Os X

Reaction score
I can find very little in anti eBlaster (Spectorsoft) software detection and removal on Leopard OS X.

This software is **** horrendous. They do make the system for Mac but I can't find anything about detecting and removal.

How would a program be stealthy in a Mac environment? Doesn't seem like it would be easy to hide for an advanced user.

Any help?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove eblaster from a Macbook Pro

Someone who has access to my computer password installed eblaster on my computer. He promised me he removed it from my computer, but how can I be certain of this? Please help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
You can get him to give you the product serial number, and you can get onto SpectorSoft - eBlaster | mac and request instructions.

Not going to even ask why on earth you gave out your admin password, yet alone allowed someone to install eblaster on you computer.

Is this someone a boss or parent.... In which case you don't have the authority to remove it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
The idea of keylogger programs is to make them inviible one the software has been installed. Only way to beat it is reformat the hard drive, even zeroing, and doing a clean install.

Of course all your files and applications will be gone but that is the price for allowing someone else access to your computer and password.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.