app store updates seem iffy...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
I went on to the app store to check for updates to my installed apps and was pleasantly surprised to find updates for facebook (which I can now finally recommend over the website) and tap tap revenge. The problem is that the app store is supposed to notify you of updates on its own with a numeric badge of how many are available to you (like mail) but it didn't, I had to check. Seconds after finding these updates, before I could install them, they vanished. I had to refresh a few times until I found them again and quickly installed before they could vanish once more. My wife still sees no updates available and she has both of those apps... I hope they fix the update process soon...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I had a similar issue yesterday. Itunes notified me of updates but nada on the phone.

Today however i got the App Store icon showing one update for Tap Tap Revenge.

MobileMe seems to be having a few teething issues too.

While not the way we'd all like it I think if we just give it a few weeks the major bugs will be gradually iron out (fingers crossed)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.