PDF to HTML

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knew of an application that would convert a PDF to html while keeping the layout somewhat in tact?

I've found a few for Windows platforms, but no luck with Mac.

T

todd51

Can't you do this in Adobe Acrobat?

If you have a Gmail account, you could try this:

Attach the PDF to a new email. Send it to yourself and then go to your Inbox and open the new email you just received. You should have two options next to the attachment, View as HTML or Download. Choose "View as HTML" and there is your PDF as an HTML!

Reaction score
if it isn't late, I hunted around and found one pdf converter application that does the job very well, the only problem is it's a professional app that has many extra features that I don't need.
t's deskUNPDF and it can convert pdf to Office, image, Web, epub, html and other formats.

Reaction score
if it isn't late, I hunted around and found one pdf converter application that does the job very well, the only problem is it's a professional app that has many extra features that I don't need.It's deskUNPDF and it can convert pdf to Office, image, Web, epub, html and other formats.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
if it isn't late, I hunted around and found one pdf converter application that does the job very well, the only problem is it's a professional app that has many extra features that I don't need.It's deskUNPDF and it can convert pdf to Office, image, Web, epub, html and other formats.

I'd say you're almost 3 years too late..:)

Regards

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been loking for something like that (convert PDF to HTML) for some time, many thanks!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.