Strange Problem

Reaction score
Ok, so I mess around with rap/ club music production. I downloaded a beat from here: http://www.probeatscentral.com/store.html

As of the this morning, all of the audio on my brand new Mac Pro is messed up. It's as if all of the vocals are removed. Even when I play video/ audio from online, same thing. I noticed on the page I posted above, in the right hand corner is an add for a "Vocal remover" which I didn't order, but I'm wondering if through some glitch it downloaded when I bought the beat from that page?

I checked all of my audio settings and they are all exactly the same. Any idea where else I can look to get this fixed?

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
They have a contact on the web site so ask them what the heck is up with their downloads and how to remove this vocal remover. Sounds like a malware thingo.

OP
T
Reaction score
Did that. He was saying his download couldn't have done that, and that his vocal remover wouldn't affect my Itunes. It's the weirdest thing, as if there is some sort of filter on any kind of audio coming out of my machine. Any suggestions on removing Malware?

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Just delete the download. If it did not come with an uninstaller, download a utility such as AppTrap, drag the program to the trash and AppTrap will delete everything that came with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.