New features of 2.0 iPod Touch

Reaction score
Anyone found any good new features of the Touch.

I like that you can rotate the calculator now and it becomes scientific.

Supposedly you can delete multiple mail messages. Anyone worked out how to do that yet?

Shark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
Just hit edit in mail, then tap the circle to put a check mark in them. That way the email is selected to either be moved or deleted. When your finished selecting all the emails you want to delete (or move) just tap the corresponding button the bottom of the screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
well, the App store! ;)

The one App that I like a lot is the Remote app.

You can control your iTunes library from your Touch via Wi-Fi. Even though I have an Apple remote already, I can be in a different room, even upstairs and still control iTunes, since it uses Wi-Fi. With the Apple Remote, I would have to depend on the IR, which usually where I am a lot is out of range.

It's a free download in the App Store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
MY favorite app thus far is Shazaam. The ability to hold the phone up to any song and have it recognized in under 30 seconds is absolutely amazing. It's so good that it recognizes some of the most obscure songs I can think of.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.