Bluetooth headset is not working

Reaction score
Hi,
I have purchased a new Macbook. I have completely un-installed Mac OS and installed Windows XP. When connected my Bluetooth Headset,the services for Bluetooth is not recognized. So there is no function of Bluetooth Headset for Windows running on Macbook..
Please help me out in this issue..

Thanks in advance..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Why on earth would anyone buy a Macbook and uninstall the best part of it? You do know you could install Windows on it AND still use OS X?

To answer your question, I'd guess you uninstalled the software that runs Bluetooth - it's in OS X...

Reaction score
Hi,
I have purchased a new Macbook. I have completely un-installed Mac OS and installed Windows XP. When connected my Bluetooth Headset,the services for Bluetooth is not recognized. So there is no function of Bluetooth Headset for Windows running on Macbook..
Please help me out in this issue..

Thanks in advance..

you didnt even give Mac OS X Leopard a chance did you? if you had, you would know that it is far better than any Windows, and i used Windows my whole life until the past few months.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.