Dazzle for Mac Help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz, White 80GB iPod 5th Generation
I've recently bought the Pinnacle Systems Capture Card for Mac! Now it works with the Pinnacle Systems Video Capturing software but I want this device to work under iMovie 08 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3!

Now so far these applications cannot find the Dazzle capture card and I'm a bit worried that I can't get it work! Can someone please help me set up this card with Premier Pro CS3 and iMovie?

Reaction score
In my experience, Dazzle doesn't work with Mac.

Then again, I could never get Dazzle to work at all. So if you can figure it out, I would love to find out more as well.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Have a look at Video Capture Software. Video, Webcam or Screen Recorder. It says it works with the Dazzle USB based capture devices so perhaps it works with your product as well. I downloaded it recently to try with a different card. If I remember correctly there is a time limited demo that could be used to test things.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.