What is your average data usage per month?

Reaction score
Assuming you are not a hardcore on the go web surfing.. .just average typical user...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
100-400MB for me. i dont use it that often since everywhere i go has wifi. the main use for it for me would be using maps and email on the road.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
In the month of May I used approximately 67MB. I have a lot of Wi-Fi hotspots in the majority of places I frequent, so I would imagine it would be higher if I were forced to rely on EDGE more often. I could also see this usage skyrocket if I were to upgrade to the new 3G iPhone.

Like kelly, I also use EDGE primarily for maps, weather, and email. Most of my browsing is done on Wi-Fi.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Mine is 145Kb and only 10 days into my cycle so my guess when it is all over will be 500 KB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
Mine is over 2GB because WiFi at my school has really high security so I am forced to use my EDGE to access the sites I want, such as forums.

Oh and I get a crap load of emails. I also download a load of apps

=]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Before May, I was surpassing 1GB with ease. I am now near 400MB a month. I have WiFi at my place too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.