Use firewire to transfer Boot Camp?

Reaction score
ok so what i want to know is if i use boot camp on my macbook...and when i get my MBP can i use a firewire to make my macbook pro exactly like my macbook..including boot camp?...can some help me quickly because i am about to do it

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
WinClone can backup your Boot Camp partition for the purposes of restoring it to your MacBook Pro. Keep in mind that since Windows runs natively on your MacBook, the drivers will be different on the MacBook Pro - so you will likely need to reactivate Windows and install new drivers from your Leopard disc. It might be a better idea to just do a clean install to avoid problems down the road.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Good luck reactivating XP, Technically you have already used your one license of XP by installing it on your current MacBook, Microsoft may not let you reinstall it on another computer. Not sure if they will just take your word that you no longer have it installed on your old computer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.