apollo IM on iPod Touch does not work

Reaction score
i downloaded apollo IM and everythign worked fine but it would not long me in because there was no server entered or something. i know what my server is but it wont let me edit it. help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've also been having some issues with Apollo, so I just switched to MobileChat. It's been working great, even better than the last time I used Apollo.

Reaction score
Mine didn't work at first either, I had to turn off my wireless turn it back on and then it connected fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Agile Messenger was released for the iPhone. It is a million times better than Apollo or MobileChat and I would highly recommend till AIM is officially released.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
Agile Messenger was released for the iPhone. It is a million times better than Apollo or MobileChat and I would highly recommend till AIM is officially released.

available through Installer?

nevermind, found it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I used to use Agile Messenger on my Windows Mobile phone and I thought it was a great program then, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw it in Installer. It is light years beyond what the others can do :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.