Reported lost iphone....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
Ok so my cousin reported his lost iphone a couple weeks ago, and is flagged on AT&T and Apple. He ended up finding it and never bothered to unreport it. How would he go about "unflagging" it. Should i just call Apple or AT&T for him or what? What sort of info should i ask from him when i talk to the rep?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
He should contact AT & T, since he would have all of the information that AT & T need to correct the problem.

OP
takadante
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think AT&T removed the flag, but when i took his phone to apple, they wouldnt service it because it was still reported stolen.

Reaction score
You sure you didn't "find" the phone yourself? I think most people would just call and solve the problem themselves and leave their cousin, who has nothing to do with the phone, out of the process.

OP
takadante
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LOL i would assume that too, except for the fact that he is half german and doesnt know english too well.

What ever i doubt i will get my answers here. This story is sketchy enough.

A simple question: Who would I contact in order to resolve this? I have already contacted AT&T and they said return it to the seller(ebay), but I dont know what that has anything to do with it because it was unopened. Should I contact apple?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.