Dragging iTunes To Zune Software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2015 15", Powerbook G4 17" 2004
I use my zune on my mac through parallels and i want to drag my itunes songs to zune software as i don't have the patience to arrange all my music through zune software again lol

any help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
Chris, why don't you just point the zune software to your itunes music folder. That way you still use itunes and your Zune will just update straight from the music folder when you fire up it up.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Doh lol

I tried that and now its great :) i had to move all my music in itunes first though because i had it in different places, which was a pain but its all good now :)

Thanks dude

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Wait so you can use a zune with your itunes music ?

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well i still use the zune software but my zune gets all my music from my itunes folder i made with the whole of my library in, so basically my zune software library is a duplicate of my itunes library and everytime i update a tag in itunes or add a song to my itunes library it adds or updates it on the zune library software :) and then i sync to the zune.

I'm pretty happy its all working nicely.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Nice I would have bought a zune if I knew that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz 250GB/G4 iPod 20GB/iPod Touch 32GB/iPod Shuffle 1GB
you would still need XP running on a partition and parallels to make it all work though, cause if i had that i would have no problems i would just do what he did

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.