Need photobooth to poster (please help)!!!

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i was recently taking pictures on my new deck with my sister and mother, and i took a picture with 4 frames on photobooth. I would really like to make this into a poster, but first i want to email it to my mother. the problem is i can only do this through mac mail, and i dont have it, and i cant figure out how to set up gmail or charter on it, i cant send messages, so can someone tell me how to send the photo in 4 frames to my mother on email through gmail. When i try and send it to her i have to send it in 4 individual frames, but i want to send it in the 4 frame picture style.

any help would be appreciated, and im working on getting it made to a poster, so my second question is should i get the 4 frame photobooth picture and use the iphoto apple service to make the poster (even though it might become blurry) at the largest size, or should i use a different place where you upload custom images to make posters, and any sites would help,

thank you and please help.........

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5GHz Core2Duo, 4gb PC5300 RAM, 200gb 7200RPM HD, nVidia 8600m GT 512mb
All photobooth photos are stored in username > Pictures > Photobooth. You can attach them like any other attachment from there.

OP
MacBooK_92
Reaction score
i understand what youre saying, but when you take a picture where it has 4 mini frames instead of 1 picture how do i attach that as a single file, because in the photo folder they are in single pictures

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.