• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Bonnaroo Music Festival

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
http://www.bonnaroo.com

Heading there tomorrow from MA. Around an 18 hour drive with a bunch of good friends. It's going to be an awesome time. I'll miss my MBP haha, and showers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Man, go see Kanye for me! I would kill to see him live.

OP
getuptogetdown
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Pshhh...Bonnaroo was awesome but Kanye sucked!!! He was supposed to come on stage at 2:45 and didn't come on until 4:30!!!!!! I didn't wait up and I heard he only performed for like 50 minutes without interacting with the crowd then just walked off stage! lammmee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
A buddy of mine worked stage production at Which stage. He said this year was ok compared to past bonnaroos. Metallica headlining...c'mon bonnaroo....

I heard Sigur Ros was pretty good.

sister said you guys got some rain the second night. Hope no one had any holes in their tents

OP
getuptogetdown
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
haha, no rain in our tent..and it was on and off so not too too bad. I didn't see Sigur Ros but I wish I had. And I know Metallica is out of place at Bonnaroo but I think they are just trying to get more of a variety and they were actually a lot better than I thought they would be

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
i can talk bad about metallica playing bonnaroo, but if i went i probably woulda gone and seen em. Kirk hammett is pretty crazy on a jackson. Their old stuff was pretty good. SEARCH ANNDDDD SEEK AND DESTROYYY!!!!

hahaa

i'll definitely be there next year. Had way too much stuff to do that week and I didnt need to be spending any money.

My roomate went the 2nd night and snuck in. He got some peoples wristbands that were leaving. Widespread is like his favorite band of all time so he drove down and snuck in following some river and hopping a fence haha.

I'm surprised no cops got him. That place is crawling with bacon.

OP
getuptogetdown
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah that was my feeling with metallica but they played a lot of their classic songs and in general it was pretty awesome. I'll hopefully be going next year again. I went last year and that was awesome too. That's pretty funny about your roommate...I agree that a lot of cops are crawling but probably not so much in the rivers in the woods and such haha...good deal

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.