MobileMe-Sync bookmarks-No USB Docking?

Reaction score
I am excited about the change from .mac to MobileMe. I'm a current .mac subscriber and like being able to sync not just my Calendar, Contacts, and Email over .mac but also other items including my Bookmarks.
What I'm wondering, with the new MobileMe completely replace the USB Dock syncing? The one thing that I did not hear about is Safari Bookmark syncing. If it does that plus other data it seems like basically there is no need for USB docking and that you can also sync with your computer remotely. Is this true? The only thing I've heard is that for larger apps or movies you have to download through Wi-Fi or by docking with your computer.
I'm very happy with the iPhone 3G but wish there was a 32GB version. That's the only thing that was on my wish list and also being able to use the iPhone 3G with Bluetooth Stereo Headphones or even using the iPod part of it with a bluetooth headset. If I'm correct this did not happen or is there a way to listen to the iPod through a bluetooth headset or can that only be done with headphones plugged into the headphone adapter?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz 3 GB RAM
MobileMe eliminates the need to do manual syncing via the cable of your email, calendars, contacts, and bookmarks. This syncing is automatic once set up.

Any apps purchased from your computer will require your iPhone plugged in via the cable to transfer over, but apps can also be bought directly from the phone, so this is a near non-issue.

Movies, music, and any other iPod content requires the phone to be plugged in to transfer.

This is based on my interpretation of the information at apple.com, so maybe others can fill in more details.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
MobileMe eliminates the need to do manual syncing via the cable of your email, calendars, contacts, and bookmarks. This syncing is automatic once set up.

Any apps purchased from your computer will require your iPhone plugged in via the cable to transfer over, but apps can also be bought directly from the phone, so this is a near non-issue.

Movies, music, and any other iPod content requires the phone to be plugged in to transfer.

This is based on my interpretation of the information at apple.com, so maybe others can fill in more details.

I think thats pretty much dead on. (from my interpretation from the keynote)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.