Mixing up some songs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.2C2D 2gb 15.4
I was wondering if there is a pretty good program out there just for mixing up songs, something similar to garage band. Im not looking for the setup that you find in Reason 4 or Albelton (however u spell it). Something that is user friendly and i can change up the beat and add effects and stuff. TY:Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Did you get the update for GarageBand? because the update includes all the missing loops. Some samples of what I have done are at the page below

http://www.myspace.com/garagebandskirmish

But, if you really want to get into the heavy music production, then you have to get Soundtrack Pro 2, or Logic Pro 8.

But really, GarageBand should really be fine. You can get Jam Packs, which will fill ALL the instrument loops.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2015 15", Powerbook G4 17" 2004

kjs

Reaction score
Hum you might as well get some thing decent? Ableton is really the best software for this imo, or why not go all out and get some decks :D

However based on what you asked in your original post, why not look at traktor?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.