• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

N F L

Reaction score
I love football, and I was wondering if anyone else here did? My favorite team is the Patriots, and I think they can win the Super Bowl this year. They are keeping most of their best players, and they had one of the best teams ever last year. So, what is everyone's favorite football team, and who do tehy think will do well this year?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
Steelers fan here! ;P

Patriots always do well. Great players, I'm just tired of seeing them in the SB almost every year... (no offence!) ;)

I think it will be interesting this year. A lot of changes in players and coaches.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Cardiff City fan here...

Shame about the FA Cup, but with a bit of luck they won't lose to many good players and might have a crack at promotion next season.

Oh sorry, I though you meant real Football.

OP
P
Reaction score
Steelers fan here! ;P

Patriots always do well. Great players, I'm just tired of seeing them in the SB almost every year... (no offence!) ;)

I think it will be interesting this year. A lot of changes in players and coaches.

The Steelers have been pretty good. Rosleignburger is really good, and same with Willy parker. I think they should mkae the playoffs, but not go really far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
E-a-g-l-e-s Eagles! Lets Go Birds Whoooo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I love football, and I was wondering if anyone else here did? My favorite team is the Patriots, and I think they can win the Super Bowl this year. They are keeping most of their best players, and they had one of the best teams ever last year. So, what is everyone's favorite football team, and who do tehy think will do well this year?

STEELERS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
No, like american football, the real manly kind.

if you want real manly watch rugby

i grew up a giants fan so it was a good year for me. i have to be honest i was surprised to see them win

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
I'm a Bengals fan. Be sympathetic.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
This will be the Cowboys' year

You all didn't think this would go on without having a COWBOYS fan chime in. I think we are poised for a big year. I know all the T.O. and Pac-Man haters will start screaming and will think otherwise.

Reaction score
You all didn't think this would go on without having a COWBOYS fan chime in. I think we are poised for a big year. I know all the T.O. and Pac-Man haters will start screaming and will think otherwise.

yeah lets hope T.0 doesnt cry this year and did ya know Romo will have a new bad luck for this season?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
yeah lets hope T.0 doesnt cry this year and did ya know Romo will have a new bad luck for this season?

Like I said, the hating will start. Trust me I would rather for T.O. to cry after being upset after a loss than acting the way he did in San Fran and Philly. I think T.O. has finally grown up (knock on wood). Romo will be OK too. He'll be use to having Jess around so we can't blame it on bad luck this year. ;D

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Raiders and the Niners

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
Your all way wrong man.... Bills!!! Your going to see em rise up! All the pieces are falling into place! GO BILLS GO!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2ghz 2G 15.5" 10.5.2; Iphone 3G
No team here... I just LOVE football... I will say though, on Saturdays it's "Go Hokies!"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.