Plea for help with imageready cs.

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if any of you smart folks could help me. I'm really just a neophyte web person but I agreed to help a friend with her site. I have a beautiful, functioning banner in imageready with rollovers. It works everywhere until I upload the html and image files and then --*poof*-- rollovers disappear.

I'm using GoLive to ftp. Is it magically sticking css in there and messin' with the imageready java script?
Are the java script gods destroying my rollovers because they know I'm too dumb to even try this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
are all of the files available and on the server for the rollover.

what about how you are inserting it, sure you are placing the whole thing and not just the first image?...

OP
U
Reaction score
Thank you for answering! Yes all of the files are there because ImageReady saved them all to the one image folder. The images uploaded fine and the links work it just seems to be the code. :(

Here's the url http://www.fmsportsortho.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
quick looking at it, looks like maybe the source is still looking for your computer not it on your server.
Desktop/images/fmsbannerrollover_Home-over.gif

did you setup the locations of everything to look on the server your site is on and not your computer.

just caught that while at work dont have much time to play much, gotta get the sales sheets together.................sigh

OP
U
Reaction score
Thank you so much imnothardcore. It works now mysteriously :). I think there was a different folder with scripts in it that I hadn't uploaded. One of these days I'll just have to familiarize myself with the code better so I don't rely so much on the software.
I appreciate your taking a look!~
Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.