• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple's education discounts

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’am new to this forum (and to Apple products). My daughter and son need a new computer for college works. It has to be a Mcbook Pro and iMac. I know Apple has a special program education discounts for students at college or universities, but it seems it does not apply for the residents of Puerto Rico. Does anyone can tell me why this is? Does Apple has any other offer to apply to us? Thanks for your help.

dfb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 24 inch. 2.4ghz
It should.... call apple and ask them...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.