Apeture Problem - images messing up

Reaction score
I recently discovered aperture and im trying to transfer all my images from iPhoto into aperture to use it as my primary image application instead.

When im copying the images over from my iphoto library some copy over fine but the off event has messed up images. below is a screenshot

20080526-mxxpk7iqk93u7ndx2a9qr5gb6a.jpg

How do i fix this problem?

As I will be using this application to store and manage all my pictures im getting a bit worried that this program may play up like this and mess my whole photo library up so i loose everything.

Reaction score
Hi Rodney

I have had problems with moving from iPhoto to Aperture - see my post 'Quality of images in Aperture'.

Although it isn't the same problem as you are having, I have decided to keep iPhoto as my library for all images and to use Aperture as my workflow for all new images.

Shame really.. it would have been nice to have one program that deals with everything without a problem.

Just shows that Apple can't get everything right!

Mark

OP
I
Reaction score
Lol my name is not rodney, that is my teddy Lol See Rodneysblog.com

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it seems that this is what im going to have to do. Have you had any other problems while using aperture as your primary image software?

Reaction score
Ooops!

Sorry....Say hello to Rodney from me, hope he isn't offended.

Not found any other major issues, sometimes the import is a little hit and miss. Sometimes it will find the file and other times not.

Mark

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.