stickies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook l Ipod nano 4gb l ipod classic 80 gb
Can I attach a sticky to a word document and if so how?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
o8strider8o,

You can highlight the message on the Sticky, then copy and paste it onto the Word document. I just used Word 2007 (Windows) in Coherence mode of Parallels to do that and it worked fine, and it was fast. (Seems you just asked in another thread about speed when using Windows in Mac) :)

I don't know if/how you can move the actual sticky to the Word document, though. I haven't figured that out yet. Sorry,

Noel

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook l Ipod nano 4gb l ipod classic 80 gb
so it won't actually attach to it like a normal sticky would to a piece of paper for example? I just was proofreading a paper and wanted to put a sticky to use more names during part of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
o8strider8o and visualpurple,

I just tried using all the notations on the sticky's right click, and none seem to do the job. The Word comment feature may be the next best thing, just put your cursor where you want the comment to appear in the Word document.

Thanks for the heads up, visualpurple, I'll use that myself in the future. Word sure has a lot for me to learn :)

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.