Boot camp for 10.4 gone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Quad-core 64-bit workstation
I'm a mac os X tiger user running 10.4.11, I originally used the boot camp beta to create a partition for Windows XP.

But I now realize that I'm running out of space and want to increase the size, but when I browsed the apple website it appeared that boot camp was only for leopard, or 10.5 or higher.

Am I missing something? does anyone know where I can download a copy of boot camp that works for tiger?
thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Boot Camp was available for free for Tiger owners when it was in beta. However, the full version shipped with Leopard, with the beta versions discontinued in December 2007.

So in order to get Boot Camp, you would need to upgrade to Leopard.

OP
Cthulhu
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Quad-core 64-bit workstation
I was afraid of that... ah well... I was looking for a reason to upgrade to Leopard anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 x 20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo
I'm pretty sure that an unofficial response from Apple support stated that you can turn back your sytem time to run bootcamp under Tiger.....

Reaction score
Others have addressed that in this form - resetting the system date to an earlier time enables the old beta. If you search, you'll find them ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.