Changing Pixels in a Photo?! Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 4 MB Cache, 1 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, SuperDrive
Ok, when I first got my macbook, I did something really silly in iPhoto trying to change about photo's in the film rolls, without reading how to do it properly.

Basically, I put all the photo's on my desktop and manually moved them back in to where I wanted, then deleted the originals. As a result, all my photo's from before that date (there wasn't too many luckily) are all really low resolution.

They're all 360x270pixels, when all my other photos are about 3000-odd. This didn't bother me as I didn't want to print any of these pics, but recently my boyfriend's family dog died, and his brother would like a picture I took of him (on the beach with ears flapping in the wind :) ) blown up, but the resolution is far to low to even print on a 6x4 postcard....

I just can't work out how to change the resolution - is it possible?

Reaction score
Ok, when I first got my macbook, I did something really silly in iPhoto trying to change about photo's in the film rolls, without reading how to do it properly.

Basically, I put all the photo's on my desktop and manually moved them back in to where I wanted, then deleted the originals. As a result, all my photo's from before that date (there wasn't too many luckily) are all really low resolution.

They're all 360x270pixels, when all my other photos are about 3000-odd. This didn't bother me as I didn't want to print any of these pics, but recently my boyfriend's family dog died, and his brother would like a picture I took of him (on the beach with ears flapping in the wind :) ) blown up, but the resolution is far to low to even print on a 6x4 postcard....

I just can't work out how to change the resolution - is it possible?

Yes it is possible, with cs3 or a program that blows up pictures. Click on the following link to learn how to do this.

http://www.basic-digital-photography.com/how-to-super-size-digital-photos.html

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
It won't blow up well no matter what program you upres it with, you can't get detail from no detail.

What you need to do is to try to locate the original. Are you sure you deleted the originals, or just moved them to another folder?
?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.