MS Exchange Web Access Questions

Reaction score
I am not a convert to the world of Mac. Eventually we will change the whole network over to Mac but I am doing a ton of testing right now. Here is my question:

The interface between Firefox or Safari and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 is not as easy to use as with Internet Explorer on a PC. Is there a way to get this level of compatibility in the Mac OS?

Thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
It is just as easy to use. It just doesn't have all the same features, such as the preview pane.

Otherwise is fully works.

And yes, you could run Xp in unity mode and access your exchange via IE if you wanted the same experience.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Microsoft designs OWA to work only with IE. Thus it shuts out Firefox and Opera (on Windows or any other platform) as well as Safari. Other browsers are automatically sent to the "Light" version of OWA.

This is a deliberate decision on Microsoft's part to promote Internet Explorer. It is not likely to change in the future.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.