Adapter for iphone

Reaction score
I just got an iphone and want to use a hands free headset. I already have a Motorola SYN1301B headset that uses a mini-usb jack and I was wondering if there is an adapter with a female mini-usb to a male iphone audio jack that will allow me to attach the motorola headset to the iphone. Please help. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Haven't heard of anything like that. You'd probably be better off getting a bluetooth headset.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I just got an iphone and want to use a hands free headset. I already have a Motorola SYN1301B headset that uses a mini-usb jack and I was wondering if there is an adapter with a female mini-usb to a male iphone audio jack that will allow me to attach the motorola headset to the iphone. Please help. thanks
You do know the headphones it comes with will work as a headset, right? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
Haven't heard of anything like that. You'd probably be better off getting a bluetooth headset.

Bluetooth's are a pain to always have it charged. You will charge someday and might not use it all day. Next day you dont charge for some reason and in the middle of the day you would have to get on phone for a while and will be annoyed of not having charge in the headset. For this same reason i still use apple headphones which comes with iphone.

But for ppl on the phone constantly, bluetooh is the way to go.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I know that Motorola makes male mini-usb/female headphone adapters, but I don't know if they make them the other way around. But, if I were you I'd probably just use the included headset.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2GHz
Not gonna work.

Your choices are headphone/sets made for the iPhone, the headset that came with the iPhone, or a BlueTooth headset.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.