• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Anyone know good web conferencing solution provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Regards to everyone, I am an entrepreneur and my business is globally expanded. There are many competitors of mine. I feel its not a safe option for me to conduct a web conference without a secure and reliable web conferencing appliances as there is a chance of the communication being disturbed by uninvited sources. Thus I am looking for secure web conferencing appliances to keep my data and presentations safe and secure. If you people know any sources that help me to get a good solution…please suggest me.

Thanks in advance!!!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I just started looking for something like that also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Webex is the one that I've used, at least the third party one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
webex is good but i am not sure how secure it is. But we use Adobe Connect and sometimes send *sensitive* information over the chat function in connect and its drafted in my companies sop's. Also its like 700$ a month fee or something like that for 10 seats and you pay extra for each additional seat.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
yea, we mostly use a non-third party solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.