HELP>>>Router Problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Power Pc 1.5GHz, 1 GB Ram, OS X 10.5
I recently upgraded my router to a D-Link DIR-615 and upon set up I ran into a problem, I was able to connect to the router as long as I did not add any security to the router, if i did I could only connect one computer wirelessly in WEP ( both 64 and 128 bit ) its running 10.5, I switched to WEA Personal and same thing, I reset all parts of the network and started over same thing, I then called D-Link tech support and after 2 hrs on the phone with them was told to contact apple to see how to set up the router ( I thought that was why I contacted D-Link ) my bad LOL....well anyway I am going to take the router back and would like to know what router would work good with a wide range of macs I have from 350 MHz G3 to a G5 and Pc's as well. so I am running airport and airport extreme wi-fi is any one running into problems with security not allowing computers to log into a secure network.
Any help would be great

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.