OS 9.0.2. Is there a webcam for this?

Reaction score
I am currently looking for a friend to find a webcam compatible with this OS, I am not very computer literate, so I hope to find some recommendations.

Reaction score
Yup, IceCam best choice for OS9

Agreed, the IceCam is the most straightforward, it-will-work choice - presuming you run all updates possible to get that Mac to (ideally) the latest, last version of OS 9.2.2. Not a bad cam, not a great cam - but with an adjustable focus and good lighting is usable - and would work with OSX up thru Tiger 10.4.x down the road. Can be had for about $25: MacAlly IceCam @ Amazon

The real challenge is what can you use it with? Perhaps the old v2.5.3 OS9 Yahoo Messenger(?) for realtime video chat might work. Perhaps some apps that could upload images to an FTP/Website. But the list of usable OS9 programs for meaningful use in this modern age is pretty short and antiquated.

http://www.mac-compatible-web-cam.com/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.