Third party apps (what all do I need?)

Reaction score
When I get my iphone jailbreaked and get installer.app on it, I will want the third party apps. Is there a site for the most popular programs? Or the most useful?

What apps do you have running on your iphone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Installer.app is all you need. All third party apps are listed within the program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Once you get installer

download

BSD Subsystem
Community sources
Open SSH
Summerboard
BossTool
Customize
Cydia
Thats all I can think of now.

Reaction score
You can also download programs on your computer, and import them on the phone with Cyberduck. But thats a tiny bit more down the road. Installer is the basics, and works great.

Reaction score
You can also download programs on your computer, and import them on the phone with Cyberduck. But thats a tiny bit more down the road. Installer is the basics, and works great.

ok, where do we start ? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Oh, so we can talk about this again? Cool.

ok, where do we start ? :)

Here's a step-by-step of getting connected to your iPhone with Cyberduck. After getting connected, it's just of matter of moving files and such into the folder tree. But be careful on what you play with in there.

http://justanotheriphoneblog.com/wordpress/2008/04/01/how-to-connect-to-your-iphone-via-ssh/

BTW, if you can't find something in installerapp where it says, go to "all packages". If it's not ther,e it may already be on your phone. I got mad when I couldn't find OpenSSH in the packages, only to later realize ziphone already installed it for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.