PDA

View Full Version : Moby - Last Night

slashd0t
04-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Anyone here have this CD?

If not, GO BUY IT. Just finished listening it through and wow.

Just thought I'd share.

eric
04-04-2008, 12:48 AM
i actually really do like moby, even the somewhat off-putting animal rights album. what's this one like, more of the same of the more recent stuff, or has he taken a different direction?

slashd0t
04-04-2008, 12:50 AM
i actually really do like moby, even the somewhat off-putting animal rights album. what's this one like, more of the same of the more recent stuff, or has he taken a different direction?

Defiantly the best since Play.. Maybe even little better.. It has a little bit of everything in it.. Hip Hop, Disco, Down Tempo, Trance etc.. The whole concept of the album is interesting actually.. He's trying to portray an evening of partying/clubbing into 65mins.. He wants the listener to try and feel the same emotions of the entire evening, from going out, to coming home.

It's defiantly a listen to the entire album not one song kind of album..

cheesybanana
04-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Hmmm...I will check it out. He is hot and cold with me.

fleurya
04-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I have Play and The Very Best Of albums. He's pretty good. I like the variety within a single album. Sometimes I'll hear Porcelain at odd places like the supermarket.

mathogre
04-04-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm sampling it through iTunes on the iPhone. It's an interesting collection. I've only heard a few of his pieces, but I like his trance work.

Okay, I've sampled the entire album. It's interesting. I won't be buying it today, but then most of my music (and book and movie) purchases are anything but impulse buys.

The Vindicat3d
04-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I just downloaded a bunch of his stuff yesterday actually, fantastic stuff, I was able to clip some of it into an Iraq video I just finished.

macinjosh
04-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Just bought it and I am listening to it right now. Very very good so far. Moby is amazing!!