Album covers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
OK so I have managed to get all my albums consolidated on to i tunes. But I also want to be able to keep a library of all albums.. in other words I want the albums on i tunes and also want to the hard album. Obviously this isnt a problem if I purchase a new album from a store and then rip it to i tunes.

So cut a long story short....the albums/music I purchase from itunes id like to print the album cover and make my own albums. For the last few years I have purchased from i tunes and also albums from store and ive ended up with all sorts.

Question is : how can I make/ print virtually professional looking album covers. I want to use the album covers from i tunes but cant seem to get them to print the correct size in word etc so can anyone recommend a way forward.

Reaction score
You can actually do it right from iTunes. Choose a playlist you want and go to file>print. There's a CD insert option and you can choose from different themes how you want it to look.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.