• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Starcraft anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
Curious, who here plays Starcraft BroodWar? I DO!!!!

USEast: uFF-Da

Msg me if you want! I play anything really... ums, fastest, bgh, ill attempt low money ;) I used to do pure low money long time ago before I quit for the 4th time. It takes a while for me to get back into that.

Reaction score
I used to. But as of now, it is not on my computer. Fun game. I will hit you up on it sometime. Havent played in years though, never was too great anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
Nope, a WoW player here on the Sen'jin realm playing a Horde holy priest, toon's name is Macpriest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Hi,

I still play the odd game of Starcraft. I guess it's good to keep up my skills on the game while waiting for SC2. Sure I don't play it as much as I used to. But it is fun though, in short bursts.

If you want a game I'll have a go at one. But beware I am rather bad at the game. I usually played a few b.net games for fun, like trying make a funny game as apposed to a game of skill. Well that said if you beat me 3 times over you'll know why haha. Still I'm open if I have the time.

And yeah it's amazing this is still played a lot knowing how old the game is.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.