What Type Of Headphones Do You Have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 GHz 4GB
I am looking for a pair of new headphones, specifically earbuds for working out, etc... I have a pair of Etymotic ER-6i and Sennheiser PX-200 and absolutely love them both, but neither are very practical for running. Also I'm not looking to spend more than $45.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I have ER-6is that have been mounted to iPhone stock wire...

I doubt you'll find better earphones for less than $45 thats for sure. However, when I'm riding motorcycles I find it much better to run the wires behind me instead of in front. I would try that first.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
I personally couldn't recommend an ear bud style since they don't stick in my ears all that well, however I do use a pair of headphones that completely cover my ears, Sennheiser HD 477s......absolutely awesome headphones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Alm 2.4Ghz iMac 750Gb HD 4Gb Ram
Shure noise blocking earbuds - they sound fantastic but the fit (for me) is only decent if I use the orange-sponge fittings, the rubber pieces don't fit so well.

OP
seanje
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 GHz 4GB
I'm not looking for a pair of noise-canceling headphones, I just want a fairly cheap set or earbuds that don't sound like trash.

I have ER-6is that have been mounted to iPhone stock wire...

What do you mean? I do hate that noise when something touches the wires while I'm listening. Does that fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
i have these ones from Sennheiser, they are great for the gym. i have never had a problem with them falling out. I found mine on ebay for about 30 shipped

OP
seanje
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 GHz 4GB
THANKS! thats exactly what I was looking for!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.