MS Offic 08 + Spaces

Reaction score
Im having a rather annoying issue when using Microsoft office 08 for mac with spaces.

I have two MS word documents open, one is my assignment requirements and the other is the actuall document im creating my report in.

What I want to do is put the assignment breif in one space windows and then the document im working on in another spaces window so I can quickley switch back and for. The problem is it wont let me have a different word document in a different space, it always keeps them in the same one.

Is there any way to fix this problem that I am having?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Did you set Word to be specifically on one space in the Spaces settings?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
And you've tried going into the overhead type view of spaces and dragging them around from there?

OP
I
Reaction score
No settings for any application have been added to the spaces settings

Yes, I have tried dragging them around to different spaces.

All the MS word windows seem to want to stay in the same space and they wont split up. if i drag one MS word document window to a different space, they all will go to that space.

Reaction score
Office 2008 does not work with Spaces - it's a documented problem (but one that hasn't been fixed by Microsoft yet). It's annoying, I'd also like to have different documents in different spaces.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.