iPhone Clamshell!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
I came across this just random surfing. I don't think its a good design it will kill some of the beauty of the iPhone. Let me know what you folks think...

LINKY

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
They might as well call it the "DS" :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
That was my first though. That'd surely be annoying to have to flip open to change a song, check e-mail, etc.... Mine is more often on than off. I prefer the candy bar style over the flip anyways.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
They did mention that from the patent it looks like the iPod controls will be on the outside of the clamshell so that you wouldn't have to open and close it every time, which doesn't sound too bad. BUT it will take away from the Video viewing experience don't you think?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
I don't think this will become anything other than an idea ever. maybe apple just want to paten it so no one else can try to take this sort of model

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
The idea is that the touch panel is sensetive on both sides, so that it can be flipped to cover the screen and act as a touch screen, or be like a conventional no. pad of a mobile phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.