Help Me Please Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
A super dumb and slow PC, a 9 inch screen and a crappy chair
Help me Help me Help me......
I have Realtek HD Audio Manager, I changed my music style to rock and I have no idea how to switch back to my original style (without any style, just normal) tell me a way that is not about system restore.
I have a PC (as you can see below my "picture") that all I have!
HELP ME! SOMEONE...
:Oops:

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
You do understand that this is a Macintosh forum, correct? As I read it, it seems to me that you're having trouble with the Realtek Audio Driver for your PC, which one would assume is running Windows. You neglected to mention what version of Windows you were running or even what type of sound card you have (there are many, many different models of Realtek audio chipsets).

Although one can run Windows on a Mac, I'd be willing to bet that you'd find more assistance on a Windows forum, particularly if you included some more information about your machine.

What you wrote here is akin to calling a Toyota dealer and saying that you need help changing the presets on your Honda's car stereo. That probably wouldn't get you very far either... :eek:

M

MacHeadCase

This is a Mac forum and your question has nothing to do even remotely with the Macintosh platform. For Windows problems, please go to a Windows forum for help.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.