• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple giving up Mac and im going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I keep reading about alot of stuff on the net about apple giving up its software ambitions if it dosnt increase its already tiny market share in 2008.

Ive recently started the switch and already invested in new software. To be honest this dosnt bode well at all. Why switch when this mac stuff may not be around to long and then i will have to switch back to windows so I may as well do it now.

Yep im off.... im going back....back to the future....and let you guys stick to your small world with no future.

Sorry guys but thats the truth.

Anyway you enjoy your macs and im not even sure what I was doing here in the first place. Bye.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Please link to such articles that say this.
Otherwise, I'll assume you're here to ruffle feathers. With the red dot, I assume you've already started.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4GHz w/ WD My Book 500GB HDD. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz. iPhone 5, white, 16 Gigs.
Yep... and

Artificial sweets are safe
There were WMDs in Iraq
And Ana Nicole married for love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.