• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Keyboard Commands

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
MacAddikt said:

I am suprised that was even news worthy. I know all those commands and more.. never thought I was special because of it.. special because of other reasons, but not because of what shortuct combo's I knew :) I didn't realize you could go up to the menu for those commands... wow! ;)

OP
MacAddikt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
the onion is a satire/joke news paper. its supposed to be a joke on how they have keyboard commands because moving your mouse all the way to the menu is so labor-intensive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
MacAddikt said:
the onion is a satire/joke news paper. its supposed to be a joke on how they have keyboard commands because moving your mouse all the way to the menu is so labor-intensive

*rofl* I didnt even check to see what paper I was reading.. I just read the article *grin* ok well that makes more sense then.. :)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.