Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass
    ezcompane's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 27, 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    298
    Specs:
    MacBook Pro 2.5, 6gb ram, 500gb hard drive. 2010 13" MacBook Air 1.86 C2D, 4gb ram, 128gb HD.
    This is awesome!!! I wonder if they're related to the idiot that fell in the fountain, and is now trying to sue the mall.
    LIVE and PSN: EZCOMPANE
    2008 MacBook Pro (2.5ghz C2D,6gb,80 SSD, 500 GB), iPad 32GB, iPhone 4 16gb, 2011 MacBook Air (11" 1.87 i7, 4GB, 128GB) 2010 MacBook Air (13" 1.86 C2D, 4gb, 128gb), Boxee, Netgear Stora

  2. #17
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass
    iggibar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 20, 2009
    Location
    C-Town
    Posts
    4,071
    Specs:
    Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. Galaxy Note 4 160gb*
    Quote Originally Posted by ezcompane View Post
    This is awesome!!! I wonder if they're related to the idiot that fell in the fountain, and is now trying to sue the mall.
    How does that happen? Was he blind, or walking backwards?
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

  3. #18
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass
    MYmacROX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 17, 2009
    Posts
    3,626
    Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Quote Originally Posted by idrinorbarsaku View Post
    How does that happen? Was he blind, or walking backwards?
    OMG! You haven't seen the video?? hahaha
    Some stupid lady texting and walking in the mall walks right into the fountain. The video is of security guards watching it and commenting on it. She sued because she is a mall employee (sort-of, works at a store at the mall) and it was a mall security guard who posted the video on YouTube. The guard was fired. The lady is an idiot because she was crying like it was such a traumatic thing and thinks she's entitled to some compensation. The sad part about it is she's in court right now over stealing someone's credit card and running up $5,000 on it in the past. If she had kept her mouth shut, no one other than those guards would have known who she is and no one would have known about her legal troubles. She is using valuable oxygen that could be better used for an intelligent person/animal. (sorry that was so harsh but I have a serious lack of tolerance for stupidity)
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

    Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

  4. #19
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass
    osxx's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 19, 2008
    Location
    houston texas
    Posts
    4,695
    Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    Quote Originally Posted by MYmacROX View Post
    OMG! You haven't seen the video?? hahaha
    Some stupid lady texting and walking in the mall walks right into the fountain. The video is of security guards watching it and commenting on it. She sued because she is a mall employee (sort-of, works at a store at the mall) and it was a mall security guard who posted the video on YouTube. The guard was fired. The lady is an idiot because she was crying like it was such a traumatic thing and thinks she's entitled to some compensation. The sad part about it is she's in court right now over stealing someone's credit card and running up $5,000 on it in the past. If she had kept her mouth shut, no one other than those guards would have known who she is and no one would have known about her legal troubles. She is using valuable oxygen that could be better used for an intelligent person/animal. (sorry that was so harsh but I have a serious lack of tolerance for stupidity)
    Ron White said it best " You can't fix stupid".

  5. #20
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass

    Member Since
    Sep 09, 2009
    Location
    Down Under :D
    Posts
    5,484
    Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    Is this the man with the grudge?
    Don LeBuhn - LinkedIn

    or is it one of these 3?
    http://www.whitepages.com/dir/a-z/lebuhn/donald

  6. #21
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass
    WolfsBane's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 21, 2007
    Location
    Treasure Valley, Idaho. US
    Posts
    406
    Specs:
    20" iMac 2.4GHz w/ WD My Book 500GB HDD. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz. iPhone 5, white, 16 Gigs.
    Really... are these people serious? Before you know it, all these manufacturers will be slapping little stickers on these portable devices that read:

    "Caution... breakage possible if dropped"

    Hope Springs Eternal
    Welcome... to the house of Rock and Jazz!

  7. #22
    Apple hit with class-action suit after girl drops, breaks iPhone 4's glass
    MYmacROX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 17, 2009
    Posts
    3,626
    Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    She probably dropped it because she was "holding it wrong".
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

    Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. iPod owners notified of class-action antitrust suit against Apple's iTunes
    By OneMoreThing... in forum Apple Rumors and Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:24 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:40 AM
  3. Apple hit with class-action suit over iPhone in-app game currency purchases
    By OneMoreThing... in forum Apple Rumors and Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 08:26 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:16 PM
  5. Law firm investigates possible iPod battery class action suit...
    By jerodhusvar in forum iPod Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 12:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •