Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Im trying to decide if I should buy this

    Member Since
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts
    28
    Im trying to decide if I should buy this
    This macbook pro for sale (http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sys/383437934.html) is a ridiculous deal for those specs but I'm kinda worried about the problem he listed. Does anyone have an idea what the problem most likely is and if anyone else has had that problem? How much would it cost to fix it?

  2. #2
    Im trying to decide if I should buy this
    B&O's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2007
    Location
    Brit in Tokyo.
    Posts
    745
    Specs:
    MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
    Buy a new one, the problem could cost a fair bit to repair.

  3. #3
    Im trying to decide if I should buy this
    flilow06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 20, 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    255
    Specs:
    15" MBP 2.2ghz SR!
    Dunno why you would even think about buying that. He's obviously looked into fixing it and look what he's resorted to... don't end up in his shoes!

  4. #4
    Im trying to decide if I should buy this

    Member Since
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by B&O View Post
    Buy a new one, the problem could cost a fair bit to repair.
    See, I'd like to, but my budget is 1k. I can't really afford to spend much more. That means I either gotta buy a used macbook or a semi-broken macbook pro

  5. #5
    Im trying to decide if I should buy this
    flilow06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 20, 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    255
    Specs:
    15" MBP 2.2ghz SR!
    Quote Originally Posted by notphilip View Post
    See, I'd like to, but my budget is 1k. I can't really afford to spend much more. That means I either gotta buy a used macbook or a semi-broken macbook pro
    Answer -------> http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nplm=FB061LL/A

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need help to decide which Macbook to buy
    By mikef13 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 06:35 PM
  2. going to buy one, cant decide which,
    By DCstrX in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 01:00 AM
  3. Trying to decide if I should buy an IMac
    By pastle in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 01:39 PM
  4. Trying to decide what to buy
    By tayterbug in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 06:51 PM
  5. Need help to decide what to buy
    By Nonny in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •