Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Should I buy or should I wait?

    Member Since
    Jul 07, 2009
    Posts
    20
    Specs:
    27" iMac, 2.8GHz i5, 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon HD 5750 w/ 1GB 1TB hard drive
    Should I buy or should I wait?
    I'm not sure if I should buy a MacBook Pro now or later (by "now", I mean around Christmas time).

    How long do you think before the MacBook Pros are updated?

  2. #2
    Should I buy or should I wait?

    Member Since
    Oct 14, 2009
    Posts
    162
    Specs:
    13" Macbook Pro 2.53GHz; 4GB RAM; GeForce 9400M
    They might have a "slight" processor upgrade before Christmas, but highly doubt anything substantially new. If you need one (slow computer), I'd get one now and not worry about it.

    Intel processor upgrades may begin early to middle of next year though.
    13" Macbook Pro 2.53GHz w/ 4GB RAM

  3. #3
    Should I buy or should I wait?
    Eric559's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 18, 2007
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,185
    Specs:
    2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
    Member Of The Month for December '08.
    It's only the internet!

  4. #4
    Should I buy or should I wait?

    Member Since
    Aug 28, 2009
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by andr3wkim View Post
    They might have a "slight" processor upgrade before Christmas, but highly doubt anything substantially new. If you need one (slow computer), I'd get one now and not worry about it.

    Intel processor upgrades may begin early to middle of next year though.
    eBay's got a ton of MBP 15 & 17 for around $1k. Why wait?

    BTW - Craigslist has some MBP 15.4 for $350 - but you have to pay up front to a dealer in the Ukraine - but I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Should i buy this or wait ?
    By dime4dice in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  2. Buy now or wait?
    By reveries3 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 11:38 AM
  3. Buy now or wait???
    By MDSilverado in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 06:47 PM
  4. Buy now or wait?!?!
    By snax83 in forum iPod Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 12:02 PM
  5. Buy now or wait?
    By kevrodg in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 02:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •