Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Jaygray's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 04, 2008
    Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
    Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated?
    I am so dying to get the new 17" Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro! I can't wait! But I heard that there have been some problems with them. What do you think? Should I get one now or should I wait? Will the bugs be worked out of the next version? Do you think they will lower the price when the next 17" MBP update comes out? What should I do???

    Hee!Hee! Just kidding! I'm perfectly happy with my WhiteBook. I just wanted to be the first one to post the inevitable! But seriously, we should have a poll--How long until the first serious 'Should I Buy It or Should I Wait' thread. An hour? A day? A week?

  2. #2

    Member Since
    Dec 03, 2008
    None, you just did it.

    And I thought you were serious until I read far enough. The entire time I was thinking..."Wow. Brand spanking new and its not enough, not good enough or something. What a...."

    LOL. Your right tho, eventually people will start posting these all over the place...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. wait for Lion or get the newly updated iMacs now?
    By halfmonkey in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 10:49 PM
  2. Should I wait for the MBP "Refesh" next year?
    By SunsTreesleaves in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 01:06 PM
  3. G5 lockup w/err: " has been updated and moved...."
    By WolfStock in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:30 AM
  4. Is it possible to wait 15" MBP with 1680X1050 res?
    By linfan68 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts